Switch off Auto-Pilot & Learn To Take Great Photos!
There is nothing more satisfying than taking complete control of your camera, finding its potential and understanding how to make full use of it. To achieve this you have to get off your Auto modes.
Join me on one of my photography workshops to really get an understanding of your camera and the potential you hold in your hands.
Mountainside Photography Workshops has moved
Yes, we’ve relocated our home-base to the beautiful township of Mt Beauty at the base of Falls Creek and the majestic Mt Bogong,
We still have access to all that the High country has to offer but we’re not at the mercy of the mountain weather.
We can now also offer an all in one, accommodation, meals and photography workshop package, With our own private bus and driver, allowing us access to a multitude of stunning locations.
The whole process is hassle free, all the work is done for you, so all you have to do is book, pay a deposit, turn up, learn and enjoy.
We even have access to a private jet that can fly you from Melb to Mt Beauty and home again….We need 6 or more people to make it affordable.
The workshop is the popular
‘Take control of your camera’ workshop.
This is not just designed for beginners but for any level photographers that want to:
- Understand their camera settings and how to shoot on manual,
- Get an in-depth understanding of aperture,
- Shutter speed,
- The affect different lenses have on your photos,
- Fill flash,
- How to expose your images correctly
- As well as some computer editing and workflow tips.
* Arrive Friday night or early Saturday morning
- We start off with some theory on Saturday morning, covering the three main elements of photography: Aperture, shutter speed and ISO
- After lunch we get on the bus and are driven to Falls Creek to do some practical work in the visually stunning Alpine high plains and some of the mountain huts,
- In the evening, after a hearty dinner we’ll get into some astro photography, either on the high plains or back in Mt Beauty, depending on the weather.
- Sunday we head over to Mt Buffalo to photograph some beautiful waterfalls
- Then we’ll have lunch at the Snowline hotel in Harrietville on our way up to Mt Hotham for some amazing mountain views and photographic opportunities,
- During the entire weekend Charlie is there to help out with one on one instructions and assistance.
Being in the high country is an amazing visual experience on its own, so combining it with a fun and informative weekend of photography tuition is pretty hard to beat…
Only $850, Price includes 2 nights Accommodation, (Twin share), all meals, private bus all weekend and photographic tuition,
Contact Charlie for more details email@example.com mobile 0414 543 937
2019 Weekend Dates
More dates to be announced.